Partners examines ten important aspects of the Christian life through Bible study and discussion.
1. Being Sure About Your Relationship With God
2. Deepening Your Knowledge of God
3. Learning to Study the Bible on Your Own
4. Developing an Effective Prayer Life
5. Living a Life that is Led by the Holy Spirit
6. The Importance of a Good Local Church
7. Being intentional about Biblical Fellowship
8. Getting Actively Involved in Serving Your Church
9. Sharing the Gospel with People Who Need It
10. Striving to be Holy in an Unholy World
Each chapter in the Partners Workbook becomes the basis for your weekly meetings with your chosen or assigned partner, who has already been through the program. The chapters will direct you to read sections of the Bible that relate to that week’s topic, and you will be prompted to answer specific questions about the implications and application of those verses. Then, when meeting with your partner, you will discuss the truths you have studied, seek to sharpen your understanding, and grow in your devotion to Jesus Christ.